GDOT SSFP University- Next Level Programming for Next Level Leaders
Each course in the SSFP University curriculum is designed to provide information and resources to assist Small Businesses, DBEs, and Veteran-Owned Small Businesses with engagement on GDOT state-funded projects.
GDOT 101: Understanding the Basics – Understanding the Organization
GDOT 101: Understanding the Organization is designed to highlight the various support services in place to assists the small business community with project engagement and business growth. U will gain a deeper understanding of:
GDOT: State Supported Funding Program
GDOT: DBE Certification & Supportive Services
GDOT: Major Mobility Improvement Project- Support
GDOT: Small Business Program
GDOT 101: Understanding the Basics -Navigating the GDOT Website
- Know the GDOT web address and how to access the GDOT website.
- Understand how to navigate the GDOT website to access pertinent information for doing business with the Agency.
- Access information on the GDOT website that can assist with business development activities
GDOT 102: Agency Engagement – DOAS Registration
- Receive step-by-step instructions on completing registration with Georgia’s Department of Administrative Services (DOAS)
- Learn how to navigate opportunities within the Georgia Procurement Registry
- Access award information to analyze and refine your bids
GDOT 102 -Agency Engagement: Form 478
In order to work as a Prime or Sub-contractor on GDOT projects, firms must be pre-qualified or registered! If you are hoping to become a Prime Contractor, the term “pre-qualified” relates to you. If you are interested in becoming a sub-contractor under the direction of a prime contractor, the term “registered” pertains to you. This video will explore Form 478, the required document for Primes and Subs alike. After viewing, you will be able to answer:
- Is your company a “good fit” for GDOT work?
- Who?, What?, Where?, When?, and How? of Form 478.
- What is my company’s GDOT work class codes?
- How GDOT uses reference letters as a supplement to the Form.